How to edit or delete an initiative
- Go to the ‘Initiatives’ tab by selecting it on the main navigation toolbar.
- Click on the Initiative you need to edit/delete from the table, this should bring you to the Initiative Report page.
- You can click on the pencil icon on the right to edit the initiative info, strategies or initiative access.
- You can save the changes by clicking on ‘Save & Add Impact’, or
- You can delete the initiative by clicking on ‘Delete Initiative’. Please beware that any initiatives you have deleted may not be retrieved.
- If you clicked on ‘Save & Add Impact’, it brings you to ‘View/Edit Impact’ page. You can edit the impact by clicking on the pencil icon. Remember to ‘Save Impact’ if you make changes.
- To edit impacts, click on ‘Save & Add Benefit’. Repeat the same process for editing benefit.
- Once you finish editing, click on the ‘Save’ button to quit.