An initiative should be entered by someone who is involved in the initiative. Ideally, the person who is closely involved in the progress and implementation of the initiative and is able to enter and update initiative details as required. Typical roles here include project manager, change manager, operations manager, analyst, etc.
- Change Practitioner Q&A Series: Annah Kaspar
- The Evolution of Change: From Technological Advancements to Human Adaptability
- Embracing Agility: The Key to Successful Change Management in an Evolving Business Landscape
- Most change management methodologies are still too waterfall, here’s how to make it agile
- Why using change management ROI calculations severely limits its value