An initiative should be entered by someone who is involved in the initiative. Ideally, the person who is closely involved in the progress and implementation of the initiative and is able to enter and update initiative details as required. Typical roles here include project manager, change manager, operations manager, analyst, etc.
- The meaning of managing change
- Data driven revolution: The Crucial Role of Strategic Change Data Management
- Unleashing Change Management Excellence: Strategic Metrics for Initiative Success in 2024
- Navigating the Winds of Change: A Glimpse into the Future of Change Management in 2024
- The Ultimate Guide To Change Management Reports Your Executives Want to See